Friday, June 01, 2012

I am back!

Its been three long years since i wrote on this page of mine. I was busy battling a few travails that life sent my way. But in the end i have emerged victorious. Thank you God! 

I am now a mother to a 2 yr old and needless to say she keeps me busy. So time in the kitchen means cooking the barest minimum required to satiate both hunger and the palate. 

Nevertheless I want to continue with this blog, so stay tuned for some yummy recipes, good photographs and of course meaningful stories.

2 comments:

Amrita said...

welcome back :)

Akshaya Patra said...

Dear Chandrika,
Your blog is excellent and attractive.
We have found your blog on the web so, we are from Akshaya Patra Foundation and we want to contact you. So kindly back to us at the following mentioned email ids as soon as possible
akshayapatra.info@gmail.com
(OR)
webadmin@akshayapatra.org
Thanks & Regards,
Admin,
Akshaya Patra Foundation